- Half Day 5 hours+ for 1-2 People (area 12) $700
- Half Day 5 hours+ for 3-4 People (area 12) $750
- Full Day 8-10 hours+ for 2 People $1075 Per Day
- Full Day 8-10 hours+ for 3 People $1125 Per Day
- Full Day 8-10 hours+ for 4 People $1200 Per Day
- 3 Full 8-10 hours+ Days for 2 People $3050
- 3 Full 8-10 hours+ Days for 2 People including 4 Nights Accommodation $3550
- 3 Full 8-10 hours+ Days for 3 People including 4 Nights Accommodation $3750
- 3 Full 8-10 hours+ Days for 4 People $3350
- 3 Full 8-10 hours+ Days for 4 People including 4 Nights Accommodation $3950
* May 1st to June 10th deduct $100, September 1st to October 1st deduct $100
* $75 fuel surcharge for fishing in area 11 when fuel is over $1.40 per litre
* Prices Per Group
* Custom Multi-Day Packages Available
All Prices Before Taxes
Enjoy the perfect retreat in our charming self contained suite that has two beds in the bedroom and a futon couch in the living room that folds into a bed, comfortably sleeping 3 adults or a family of 4.
Our bright and cozy suite features fresh paint and all new furniture to sit back and relax after a long day at sea, while enjoying our flat screen TV with cable and free WI-FI to help you stay connected to love ones back home (or work) ...and brag about all the fish you caught!
The Accommodations also offers a fire pit and BBQ area with a great ocean view.
We also have a Laundry service upon request (for an additional fee).
A Dock Side Hotel is also available for a extra $80 per night and 6 weeks notice.
*50% Deposit required on all trips due minimum 3 weeks in advance.
Multi-day trips & charters can be refunded with a written notice 2 weeks before the date of the trip.
Our preferred method of payment is an email money transfer, however we can accommodate other methods of payment. Please contact Ryan to set up your preferred method of payment.
We accept all major credit cards
BOOK A CHARTER
* We also offer custom destination freshwater fishing adventures call Ryan for details.
We can put you in touch with the best freshwater guides in the business 604-907-1613
Join Our Mailing List
Get the inside scoop about everything fishing related on the Pacific Northwest including fishing reports, fishing tips on where to go, what kind of fish you can expect to catch, bait & tackle tips & more...